Accessibility Statement for VuSpace
AVUITY, LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
AVUITY, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of VuSpace:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. VuSpace is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of VuSpace. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on VuSpace:
- Phone: 513-527-0201
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 302 West Third Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/avuity/
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
VuSpace is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Assistive input systems
- Standard user interface component peripherals
- Microsoft Active Accessibility
- Other assistive systems may require additional verification
VuSpace is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions or mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of VuSpace relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
AVUITY, LLC assessed the accessibility of VuSpace by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Director of Marketing & Partner Relations
This statement was created on 3 June 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.