Our IWMS provider and partner ARCHIBUS released new updates that we’re excited to share with you. The latest version (ARCHIBUS V23.2) bolsters and expands the innovations of V.23.1, further aligning operational functions towards overarching strategic goals so that your organization can function more efficiently as a whole.
A key trend in this latest iteration is a refinement of their UI integration and its ability to control key management aspects with user-friendly consoles. The consoles for energy management, PM planning, and Labor planning were redesigned to tighten the reporting process that links strategic planning to employees and contractors, in both directions. This way, every layer of your organization can move in a consistent mode.
The new version also features a sweeping range of upgrades, with a prominent trend towards deepening compliance, so you can effectively link regulatory requirements to operational and verification actions. New capabilities were also added to help you record and track outsourced work and contracts.
Overall highlights of the upgrade include:
- Manage outsourced contracts for compliance with Compliance Contract Manager, and verify compliance with personalized surveys.
- Get ahead of the curve; conform to significant new lease accounting regulations
- Streamline your move process by integrating moves with strategic space planning
- Use enhanced asset reporting to track assets by exception and follow their chain-of-custody (with ISO55000 framework)
Enhanced User Interface
- Improve your tracking and scheduling of preventive maintenance services and labor management with the new PM Planner and Labor Scheduler consoles
- Switch instantly between 2D and 3D BIM, and streamline BIM model approval
- Top-view of utilities with new Utilities Analysis Console
If you have questions about the new update, we are here to help.